We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Tarragon, also known as tarragon, is associated by many with delicious tea and lemonade, but this is not the end of its useful properties. The plant is distinguished by its characteristics in folk medicine and cosmetology.
The plant is in demand not only in cooking, but also in medical and cosmetic matters, which is especially valuable for women.
The article describes in detail the beneficial properties and contraindications of tarragon for women. Also, the material contains information on the use of the plant in cosmetology and medicine.
How is tarragon useful?
Tarragon, when used correctly, is useful for both sexes, since it can act as an analgesic, diuretic, anthelmintic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antiviral agent.
Tarragon girls will be especially interesting as an assistant in the fight against age-related changes and an important component for the production of extracts for face and body skin care.
Tarragon can also be considered as a means to improve the functioning of the female reproductive system, gonads and normalize the cycle. Especially the help of the plant is felt in cases of suppressed or prolonged menstruation. Also, the plant will help get rid of lower abdominal pain and nausea on critical days. But during pregnancy and lactation, taking tarragon is unacceptable.
Read more about the medicinal and beneficial qualities of tarragon and possible contraindications for human health in this article.
Tarragon has a unique composition, combining minerals, vitamins and special enzymes. Thus 100 grams of dried tarragon accounts for:
|Calorie content||295 kcal|
|Dietary fiber||7.4 g|
Vitamin content per 100 grams of plant:
|Retinol (A)||0.21 ml|
|Ascorbic acid (C)||50 ml|
|Thiamine (B1)||0.25 ml|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1.34 ml|
|Pyridoxine (B6)||2.41 ml|
|Folic acid (B9)||0.274 ml|
|Nicotinic acid (PP)||8.95 ml|
Nutrients per 100 grams of herb:
|Potassium (K)||3020 mg|
|Calcium (Ca)||1139 mg|
|Magnesium (Mg)||347 mg|
|Sodium (Na)||62 mg|
|Phosphorus (P)||313 mg|
|Iron (Fe)||32.3 mg|
|Manganese (Mn)||7.97 mg|
|Copper (Cu)||0.68 mg|
|Selenium (Se)||0.0044 mg|
|Zinc (Zn)||3.9 mg|
Tarhun can be recommended to those who wish:
- Strengthen your bones.
- Improve sexual function.
- Relieve tension and anxiety and restore healthy sleep.
- Strengthen immunity.
- Improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Reduce pressure.
- Increase your appetite.
- Improve kidney function.
- Remove toothache.
- Refresh your appearance.
- To clean and strengthen the walls of blood vessels.
- Lower the sugar level in the body.
- Drive away parasites.
- Increase the number of red blood cells.
- Normalize the functioning of the thyroid gland and so on.
Are there any contraindications and is it possible for pregnant women?
In general, tarragon is extremely beneficial, but in some cases, it is better to refuse its use.:
- With individual intolerance to tarragon and the presence of allergic reactions to it.
- In the presence of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (ulcers, gastritis, hyperacidity, and so on).
- It is strictly forbidden to take tarragon to pregnant women, since the plant tends to stimulate menstruation and can provoke a miscarriage.
The use of tarragon in traditional medicine
Tarragon for medicinal purposes can be used in the form of tea, syrup, kvass, decoction and infusion and tincture (read about the benefits and dangers of tarragon tincture on moonshine, read here). As an example, I will give just a few recipes for eliminating health problems using this herb.
For the kidneys
20 grams of fresh tarragon must be mixed with 500 ml of boiling water and infused for 20 minutes. The resulting medicine is a support for kidney disease. Apply 4 times a day, 100 ml, for 3-4 weeks.
Normalization of the menstrual cycle and the work of the sex glands
In this case, tea helps when 1 teaspoon of the herb is poured with a glass of boiling water and infused for 20 minutes. Either a teaspoon of tarragon is taken, half a teaspoon of ginger, a slice of lemon is added and all this is poured into 250-300 ml of water. The drink will be ready in half an hour.
Due to the diuretic effect, a recipe using tarragon and ginger will be useful for cystitis.
Throw 1 tablespoon of raw materials into a glass of boiling water and leave for an hour. After straining, take the resulting liquid three times a day, 100 ml.
The use of the plant in home cosmetology
The chemical composition makes tarragon an excellent helper in cosmetology., which will be appreciated by every girl who has checked the recipes on her body.
Improving hair condition
A packet of colorless henna is brewed with boiling water and tarragon. When the mixture has cooled to an acceptable temperature, add 3 drops of tarragon essential oil or whichever is preferred. The mask is kept under the cap on the head for at least an hour, if you wish, you can sleep with it. Then everything is washed off with warm water, without shampoo.
Tarragon was originally grown in Syria and used as a spice. Now extract, tinctures, teas are made from this plant.
Enhancing the skin with the beneficial properties of the herb
- In the presence of oily skin on the face and neck, ice from a decoction of tarragon grass helps well, allowing it to rejuvenate and tone it. If the skin is normal and dry, then you need to grind 2 tablespoons of fresh tarragon leaves or steam a tablespoon of dry tarragon and also turn into gruel.
Then it is mixed with curd and one ampoule of vitamin A is added and the gruel is applied to the face. At the end of 15 minutes, everything is washed off with alternating cool and warm water.
- In the fight against aging skin, a mask will come to the rescue, consisting of two tablespoons of chopped tarragon herb mixed with two tablespoons of kefir. The mask should stay on the face for 20 minutes, and is washed off first with warm water, and then with cool, mineral, non-carbonated water. Finally, a moisturizer is applied.
- Carrot juice, soft cottage cheese, cream (all in one tablespoon) and a bunch of tarragon will help to rejuvenate the skin and give it brightness. Rinsing is done with a swab dipped in green tea infuser. After another half an hour, you need to wash yourself with cold water.
- The fresh juice of the herb helps to regenerate the skin, heal wounds, relieve inflammation and heal burns.
- Tarragon essential oil combined with cucumber pulp rejuvenates, brightens and tones the skin.
- Pouring a teaspoon of tarragon herb with a glass of boiling water, and adding two tablespoons of cucumber to it, you can get an excellent tonic for washing.
As you can see from the above, when used wisely, tarragon is an extremely useful plant in cooking, medicine and cosmetology. The main thing is to observe the dosage and take into account that it cannot be used by women during pregnancy, as well as by people who have contraindications to taking tarragon. The daily norm of herbs for adults: fresh - 50 grams, dried - 5 grams, in the form of tea - 500 milliliters.