We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Today, ginger, in particular its root, is used not only as a seasoning or spice in the preparation of various dishes, but also for the prevention of a huge number of diseases.
Ginger has many medicinal properties, its usefulness is invaluable for various diseases, but in addition to useful qualities, the root also has contraindications, which must be taken into account when using recipes and using a finished product, for example, pickled. Read about all the quality characteristics of the product and its effect on the male body in the article.
What is the composition of the root and how is it useful for the male body?
What is the root, what is its composition, how is such a ratio of chemical elements useful for the male body and can a plant do harm? The composition of ginger root contains substances that can significantly affect the state of the male body:
- vitamins (C, K, B1, B2, B4, B5, B6, PP);
- micro- and macroelements (sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, manganese, copper, zinc, selenium);
- amino acids (about 15%);
- essential oils (3%);
- polyunsaturated fatty acids.
For the male body, the benefits of ginger are due to the following components:
- B vitamins (B1, B4, B5) - the entire circulatory system, as well as the rush of blood to the pelvic organs, return to normal, which has a beneficial effect on the potency and state of the body as a whole; contribute to the removal of phlegm in diseases of the respiratory system.
- Vitamins of group B (B2, B6) - participate in the assimilation of protein and its correct in the body of a man, which contributes to the strengthening and growth of the muscular skeleton.
- Vitamin K - improves memory and concentration.
- Vitamin C - strengthens the walls of blood vessels, lowers blood pressure, lowers the level of harmful cholesterol in the blood, prevents blood clotting, reduces the risk of thrombosis, increases immunity and stress resistance, reduces the risk of diseases of the cardiovascular system (one of the main causes of death in men worldwide), tones and restores strength.
- Zinc - participates in the production of sperm, the male sex hormone, as well as in the proper functioning of the prostate.
- Selenium - is responsible for the production of testosterone, increases potency, its deficiency can negatively affect the male reproductive capacity.
- Essential amino acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids and minerals - Promote excellent well-being, relieve joint pain, help in the fight against excess weight.
- Aphrodisiac - Due to its high content of vitamins and minerals in general, ginger is considered a powerful aphrodisiac.
In addition to health benefits, there are a number of contraindications, in the absence of due attention to which, ginger can harm the male body as a whole, namely:
- with stomach ulcers of varying severity;
- ulcerative colitis;
- food reflux;
- urine and gallstone diseases;
- with bleeding of various origins and hemorrhoids;
- for diabetes mellitus, if honey is used in the recipe (read about the use for diabetes mellitus here);
- with acute circulatory disorders of the brain;
- if you are allergic to ginger and other components of the recipes;
- at high temperatures.
We suggest watching a video about the benefits of ginger for men's health:
When are the medicinal properties more pronounced and why?
It is important to know in what form and quantity a man should consume ginger.to preserve its beneficial properties as much as possible. The benefits of ginger depend on whether it is used fresh, pickled, dried, in the form of a tincture, tea - the less processing the root has gone through, the more useful it will be.
For the prevention of various diseases, it is recommended to consume ginger, preferably fresh or in the form of juice. So ginger retains its beneficial properties as much as possible.
Can the root be eaten raw and how? Fresh, you can simply chew a peeled slice of ginger, and in the form of juice: the root is rubbed on a grater and the released juice is squeezed out. The juice can be consumed as a standalone drink, and also easy to add to dishes when preparing sauces.
When and how to properly consume the product for maximum benefit?
In the absence of any contraindications and intolerance for a specific organism, for the prevention of prostate diseases, including prostatitis, genitourinary system, cardiovascular and other diseases, men should consume about 0.5-1 grams per 1 kilogram of weight daily, maximum - 2 grams, preferably fresh - about 4-5 tablespoons of juice per day.
If, for some reason, for example, you simply don’t taste ginger, you cannot eat it fresh, but you are sure that it will help - the optimal dosage for the night is 1-2 cups of ginger tea or 8-10 drops of ginger tincture on alcohol or vodka, made according to suitable recipes. We talked about infusions and tinctures in this article.
Root-based medicinal recipes
As a treatment for the male genitourinary system, cardiovascular diseases and problems with weight deprivation, folk remedies based on ginger are recommended (learn about losing weight with ginger here). But, it is worth being careful about dosages, and also, in the presence of complications, it is recommended to combine treatment with medication.
As a remedy in the fight against high cholesterol, ginger is used in the following form:
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder (or fresh juice)
- walnuts 5-6 pieces;
- 1 tablespoon honey.
All ingredients are mixed and sent to the refrigerator for a day, then consume 1 tablespoon before meals. The course of treatment is 30 days.
In case of emergency, the following option is used:
- 3 tablespoons of ginger (along with the peel, minced in a meat grinder);
- 1.5 liters of water;
- 2 tablespoons of mint;
- 2 tablespoons of honey;
- 1 lemon (squeeze juice).
Bring water, mint and ginger to a boil and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Then add honey and lemon juice according to the recipe. Drink the warm broth completely during the day.
Ginger has a beneficial effect on the state of the digestive system, and also participates in accelerating metabolic processes when consumed in any form. The maximum daily dose is 2 grams per kilogram of body weight.
In this case ginger root is used fresh - when added to salads, as spices, and also for making teathat can be consumed outside of meals.
- 30 grams of ginger root;
- 1 glass of water.
- Cut the ginger into slices, fill with water and put on fire.
- Cook until boiling and then over low heat for another 15 minutes.
- Strain the finished broth and cool slightly. Add lemon juice and honey if desired to add beneficial properties to the tea.
Drink tea before meals for 30 minutes. You can learn more about how to use ginger for weight loss in a separate article.
From high blood pressure
The composition of ginger root contains amino acids, vitamins, macro- and microelements that stimulate blood circulation in the body as a whole, namely, it improves blood circulation in the vessels and cleans their walls.
Respectively, ginger will be very useful in the prevention and treatment of initial hypertension... In this case, ginger is used, as well as with excess weight - as additives to food and ginger tea.
It is recommended to supplement the treatment with foot baths:
- 200 grams of ginger;
- 1 cup boiling water
- Peel and finely chop the ginger.
- Pour boiling water over and leave for about 30 minutes.
- We filter the broth and add it to the foot bath.
The vessels will expand, blood flow will increase and the pressure returns to normal. All the advice and recommendations of experts regarding the use of ginger with high or low blood pressure, you will find separately.
It is also better to use teas and tinctures as prevention and treatment of impotence., but the following tincture will bring the greatest benefit:
- 300 grams of ginger;
- 1 lemon;
- 3 tablespoons of honey.
- Ginger is chopped in a meat grinder or grater along with the peel.
- Grind the lemon in the same way with the peel, add 3 tablespoons of honey and mix well.
- We insist for 24 hours at room temperature and put it in the refrigerator.
Apply a teaspoon of tincture half an hour before the start of "intimacy".
We talked about all the recipes with ginger that men use to increase potency in this material.
Ginger root differs in chemical composition with a huge amount of useful substances, helps in the treatment and prevention of many diseases (read about the treatment of various diseases with ginger here). Therefore, the question of whether ginger root is useful or not is not worth it, but it is important to understand what to use it for. However, ginger is not a panacea for all diseases, do not forget about contraindications and in difficult cases, do not neglect the help of specialists and drug treatment. Don't overuse ginger a very large amount taken internally will certainly cause heartburn and diarrhea.