We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Parsley is a spicy herb, from the genus of biennial plants, the umbrella family. The plant contains many vitamins and nutrients.
It is used in cooking, medicine and as a cosmetic for the face. Eating spicy herbs in food provides the right amount of vitamins and minerals.
Both the leaves and the root of the plant are used. This article describes in detail how much parsley can and should be eaten every day and what will happen if you eat a lot of greens?
Reasons for limitation
There are no special restrictions on the use of parsley... It all depends on the amount, since an excess of vitamins and essential oils contained in the plant can result in:
- pain in the abdomen.
There are also restrictions on medical indications, they will be discussed in the article below.
You can find out about the benefits and possible dangers of parsley here.
How much can you eat per day: consumption rate
It is enough for our body to consume fifty grams of spices per day.... Pregnant women are advised to significantly reduce this rate, and it is better to abandon it altogether, replacing it with celery and other spicy herbs.
Restrictions for special categories of citizens
- The category of citizens who are not recommended to eat parsley includes people with urolithiasis, inflammatory process in the kidneys, and gastrointestinal diseases.
- With extreme caution, pregnant women need to use the plant. The fear is caused by the quality of the spice to have a stimulating effect on the walls of the uterus. It is especially not recommended for pregnant women to eat parsley root, it contains the most undesirable nutrients during pregnancy.
Eating parsley by pregnant women can cause premature birth and miscarriage.
Consequences of excessive consumption of greens and actions when they appear
- Daily use... Eating a lot of herbs every day, the body is oversaturated with the nutrients and essential oils it contains. It can cause migraines, dizziness.
Although parsley is a mini pharmacy, you should not abuse it. One or two branches are enough.
If negative reactions of the body are noticed when eating parsley, you need to refuse to take the product for food.
- One-time overeating... If you immediately eat a large amount of parsley, it can cause:
- stomach ache.
When these sensations appear, it is necessary to wash the stomach, call an ambulance.
- Lack of parsley in the diet... The lack of spice in the diet will not cause much harm to the body. But if a person is on a diet, then parsley replenishes the body with enzymes and helps digestion. Also, the presence in the body of minerals that are contained only in this plant will be reduced.
Vitamin B9 is present in parsley. Its deficiency reduces the growth and division of cells in the body, leads to a violation of the formation of proteins.
The combination of parsley with cucumbers, tomatoes, cabbage, mayonnaise, butter, sour cream leads to the release of nitrites, which are very harmful to the human body. It is advisable to eat salads fresh, within forty minutes from the moment of preparation, otherwise parsley loses its useful and medicinal properties and becomes harmful for eating.
To reduce the effect of nitrates in parsley, soak it in cold water for an hour.
- Constant overuse... To avoid negative consequences, you need to consume parsley constantly and in large quantities, in addition to nausea, hallucinations, bloody stools, migraines, joint pain, cramps, and large weight loss may increase.
To avoid negative consequences, it is necessary to reduce the amount of parsley in the diet or temporarily abandon it.
The benefits of moderate consumption of parsley are great and necessary for the human body. This herbal spice strengthens the immune system, maintains tone, is used in folk medicine, is a natural remedy that increases potency. It is consumed raw, dried, crushed to a state of juice. The main thing is to understand what is useful does not mean a lot.
We offer you to watch a video about the correct use of parsley: