We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
People's best friends are animals. Most families have a furry pet in their house or apartment - a cat or a dog.
It is a great joy, but also a responsibility that includes taking care of the pet's health.
Very often, pets are overtaken by a common attack - fleas and ticks. You need to deal with this problem as efficiently as possible.
Among the variety of flea remedies for animals, an important place is occupied by the products "Leopard". The assortment of the company includes a variety of drugs.
Drops on the withers
BARS® drops against fleas and ticks:
- Active ingredients: fipronil - 50 mg / ml, diflubenzuron - 1 mg / ml and dicarboximide (MGK-264) - 5 mg / ml and excipients.
- Packing: Dropper pipettes.
- Method of application: once, applied to the withers.
- Dosage: depending on the weight.
- Hazard measure: according to the degree of exposure to the body, they are classified as moderately hazardous substances.
Price: 120-220 rubles.
The product can be used already after 8 weeks from the day of birth for treatment procedures against fleas, as well as ticks and other types of parasites.
ATTENTION: Avoid contact with eyes as the drug is toxic. Do not use on rabbits.
Bars repellent pet shampoo:
- Active ingredients: contains only natural ingredients - clove extract, lavender essential oil, allantoin and citric acid.
- Packing: 250 ml polymer bottle.
- Method of application: moisten the animal's fur with water, apply shampoo, rub it all over the body, rinse off with plenty of water after 3-5 minutes.
- Dosage: mixes up with water in any ratio.
- Hazard measure: according to the degree of exposure to the body, they are classified as safe substances.
Price: 190 rubles.
It is used both for puppies and kittens and for adults. The plant extracts and essential oils contained in the shampoo repel parasites.
The animal may experience individual allergic reactions to the components of the shampoo (skin irritation, lacrimation). With these signs, the drug should be thoroughly washed off, an antihistamine medication should be given to the dog or cat.
Insectoacaricidal spray Bars:
- Active ingredients: fipronil.
- Packing: polyethylene bottles of 100 and 200 ml in cardboard boxes.
- Dosage: 0.5-1.0 ml per 1 kg of animal weight.
One press when using a 200 ml bottle provides a dose of 0.5 ml, when using a 100 ml bottle - 0.25 ml of the drug.
- Measure of hazard: according to the degree of exposure to the body, they are classified as moderately toxic substances.
- Mode of application:
- The processing of animals is carried out outdoors or in a well-ventilated area with open windows.
- To prevent licking of the drug, the animal is put on a muzzle or neck collar.
- Before use, shake the bottle with the drug and, holding it vertically, press the spray head, directing the aerosol torch onto the surface to be treated from a distance of 25–30 cm.
Price: 212-328 rubles.
Collar for dogs for combating insects and ticks:
- The active ingredients are fipronil and diflubenzuron.
- Release form: polymer tape 35, 50 and 80 cm long.
- Method of application: the collar is unfolded and put on the animal, adjusting in size so that a gap of 1–1.5 cm remains between the animal's neck and the collar, the free end is passed through the retainer, the excess is cut off.
- Protects against insects and ticks for up to 4 months.
- Hazard measure: as safe as possible.
Do not use for pregnant and lactating animals, it is also contraindicated for kittens and puppies under 2 months.
Price: 140 rubles.
If you are interested in learning about other flea collars, we suggest reading this article.
The effectiveness of Bars preparations is extremely high. Drops, spray, shampoo cope with parasites after just one application. Another undoubted advantage is its low cost.
Whichever type of preparation you choose, Bars will remarkably quickly remove all unpleasant insects from your pet's body.