We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Almost every man has a craving for construction. This desire can be very useful in such a life aspect as ennobling and giving functionality to a summer cottage, while saving money.
Any dacha needs greenhousewhich you can build using plastic and polycarbonate pipes yourself.
In order to build a greenhouse frame, you first need to decide which type of plastic pipes are best to use. They are:
The simplest and cheapest pipes are made from Pvc... It is easy to assemble a frame for a greenhouse made of PVC, since such pipes do not need additional equipment during installation. They have sufficient strength, which depends on the thickness of the pipe walls, which is what you should pay attention to when buying.
The greenhouse frame made of polypropylene pipes has high ductility and durability at the same time. Polypropylene pipes can be characterized as durable. Installation as with pipes Pvc, does not require special devices, their cost is approximately equal.
Very stable pipes are those made of metal-plastic... Their design allows them to take any shape, while maintaining their reliability. Due to the aluminum foil that lines the surface inside the pipe, they remain not subject to corrosion. The diameter of such pipes for the frame is better to select more than 25 mm.
Look at the photo how a greenhouse made of plastic pipes and polycarbonate looks like:
TO positive aspects of the designobtained from any type of plastic pipes include:
- ease of installation of the frame;
- the ability to assemble any required configuration;
- low material cost;
- pipes are resistant to corrosion and moisture.
TO negative aspects include:
- do not have high wind resistance;
- the inability to glaze the greenhouse.
The shape that can be given to a greenhouse made of plastic pipes can be arched, pyramidal, gable and shed.
- Arched shape the most popular. The frame looks like several arches located at some distance from each other.
- Pyramidal the greenhouse can be found not so often, since there is no special need for it in an ordinary summer cottage.
- Gable frame looks like a small house. Convenient if tall plants are supposed to be grown in a greenhouse or to make several tiers in a small area.
- Single-slope form greenhouse clearly looks like, based on the description of the gable. Such a frame is rarely erected and only in cases where another structure cannot be erected for some reason.
The best solution when building a greenhouse from polycarbonate will choose for the frame pipes made of metal-plastic the following reasons:
- they are more reliable for materials such as polycarbonate;
- it is possible to build a foundation for a greenhouse, if it is supposed to be stationary;
- the ability to build a solid and sufficiently stable portable greenhouse;
- ready-made arches for greenhouses are on sale, which will help to avoid a rather difficult stage during installation as bending of pipes.
Important: polycarbonate is very convenient because it can be cut even with ordinary construction knife.
How to make a greenhouse from polycarbonate and plastic pipes with your own hands? Before starting construction frame, you should think over and systematize the work ahead. In order to make everything error-free, you need to do the following:
- First, a suitable one is selected a placewhere the greenhouse will be located. This is done in such a way that it is located at a sufficient distance from the structures and massive vegetation existing on the site. Lighting - is also an important factor when choosing a place for a greenhouse, it must be determined so that the light period per day in this area is as long as possible. And the third nuance when choosing a place is relief... It is important that it be as even as possible, without mounds and pits, and most importantly, it is advisable to place the greenhouse on a flat plane and not tilt. The most successful place will be the one where these three factors coincide.
- Decide on type greenhouses. The type of greenhouse will depend on the needs of the grower. If it is needed all year round, then it is better to do it on foundation and very firmly fasten, and also bear in mind that plastic pipes have the properties of cracking, from which they cannot be protected. If a greenhouse is needed only for the summer period, then in the case of using plastic and polycarbonate, you can make it folding... A portable greenhouse is designed as needed, but it is worth remembering that its resistance to wind will need to be foreseen.
- Training drawing... And the last moment of preparation will be the production of the drawing. It is done quite simply, based on the real area of the site for a greenhouse house. You can use the ready-made, standard, if the sizes suit you.
The foundation for a greenhouse from metal-plastic pipes it is better to do it yourself, especially when the desired type of greenhouse is stationary. The foundation for such greenhouses is usually tape or columnar.
When pouring the foundation into it, metal mortgages are mounted, to which the greenhouse frame is subsequently attached. If it was decided not to make the foundation, then metal pins are mounted in the ground, remaining on the surface with a length 30 cm, on which the frame is put on along the perimeter.
DIY polycarbonate greenhouse: from plastic pipes
How to make a greenhouse yourself from a plastic pipe for polycarbonate: step-by-step instructions (for a standard arched greenhouse, size 4x10 m):
- Primarily the surface is leveled plot of land where the greenhouse will be located.
- Depending on the decision about the foundation, it is either poured or driven into the ground reinforcement pins... If the option is chosen without a foundation, then such pins will need 36 segments of the same size. Two of them should be divided in half and mounted in the attachment points of the inner corners. Arrange the rest depending on drawing greenhouses under each pipe around the perimeter.
- The next thing to do is slide the reinforcement pins onto one side. pipes, taking a length of 6 m. Forming arcs, put them on the opposite side of the fittings from the reinforcement.
- To fix the frame of pipes, it is necessary to assemble one of two six-meter pipes, equal to 10 m.It should be, having in the center of the arcs, fix with clamps.
- The next step will be to cover the frame. polycarbonate sheets... It is preferable to choose them at least 4mm thick, the size for the described structure will be 2.1x6 m.
- Fastening sheets to produce overlap, ensuring the sealing of joints in the future using a specialized tape. Fixation takes place using a thermal washer or self-tapping screws with wide caps, which should not be tightly twisted.
- It remains to build a door and, according to a similar principle, a window or several for the possibility ventilation... To make a door, you need to make a frame for it of the required size from pipes, fixing them together with tees.
- The next thing to do is attach Door to the main structure on the hinges.
Important: if the frame is not initially attached to the pins, then there is a possibility that the structure can fly away during assembly.
It is enough just to carry out the installation of the greenhouse from plastic pipes and polycarbonateknowing all the basic nuances. The material allows you to find the best option for building a greenhouse, obeying the desires and capabilities of everyone.