We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Protecting the crop from pests is the main task facing the owner of a suburban area.
One of the most valuable vegetables in the garden, potatoes are considered, which in the process of its growth and development is constantly hunted by the potato moth.
To defeat this insidious insect, you need to know about the main drugs that can harm her irreparably.
Biological insectoacaricide, used against many harmful insects and herbivorous mites.
- Release form... Powder packed in multilayer bags weighing from 200 g to 20 kg.
- Chemical composition... The main substance is the spores of the bacterium Bacillusthuringiensis.
- The mechanism of action of the drug... Spores contain crystalline toxins that damage the intestinal wall. In addition, they block the production of digestive enzymes. The result is loss of appetite, weakening of the body and death of the pest. Toxins have an entomocidal and ovicidal effect. The route of penetration is only intestinal. Insects do not develop resistance to the components of the drug.
- Duration of action... Very small - within a few hours. The substance tends to disintegrate when exposed to sunlight.
- Compatibility with other drugs... It goes well with both chemical and biological insecticides.
- Application of Bitoxibacillin... The insecticide Bitoxibacillin BTU is used in calm weather, in the absence of rain and high humidity. Suitable temperature for application is 17 - 30 °.
- How to prepare the solution? Preparation should take place immediately before use. Dissolve 70-80 g of powder in a glass of water and stir thoroughly. The suspension is poured into a bucket of cool water (not higher than 20 °) and stirred again. In order to improve lipophilicity, add 3 tablespoons of milk powder or 500 ml of skim milk. The shelf life of the finished solution is no more than 3 hours.
- Mode of application... Processing is carried out by spraying the potatoes, the leaves are evenly moistened. The solution is used for mass invasion of caterpillars. Up to 3 treatments can be done per season. The break between them is from 7 days.
- Toxicity... Bitoxibacillin has low toxicity in relation to humans, animals, birds and bees, belongs to the 3rd hazard class.
Insecticide Kinmix CE is effective for processing vegetable, field and flower crops.
- Release form... It is produced in ampoules, with a volume of 2.5 ml, as well as cans of 5 liters.
- Chemical composition... The main component is beta-cypermethrin, its amount per liter is 50 g.
- The mechanism of action of the drug... Kinmix has a paralyzing effect on potato moths and other insects.
- Duration of action... The Kinmix preparation begins to act within an hour after the treatment of the plant. Does not lose its protective functions within 2 weeks.
- Compatibility... Compatible with many preparations aimed at destroying pests of vegetables and other cultivated plants. You should not combine Kinmix with Bordeaux mixture.
- When is it used?... It is necessary to use the drug in dry weather until 10 o'clock in the morning. It is desirable that there is no wind during this. The solution is used to treat all the leaves of the plant at the moment the potato moth appears on them.
- How to prepare the solution? One ampoule of the drug (2.5 ml) is diluted in 8-10 liters of pure water.
- Kinmix application... The solution is prepared in a separate container or immediately in a sprayer, following the recommendations specified in the instructions. The prepared liquid is used immediately and is not stored.
- Toxicity... The drug is not dangerous to humans, because it has a 3rd class of toxicity. Cannot harm birds, fish and bees.
Biological preparation that destroys Lepidoptera. It protects plants from larvae and caterpillars of any generation.
- Release form: suspension concentrate; powder. Packaged in 5 ml ampoules, 50 ml vials, multilayer bags up to 20 kg.
- Composition... Spores of crystal-forming microorganisms Bacillusthurengiensis var. kurstaki.
- The mechanism of action of the drug... The protein toxin in the spores destroys the intestinal walls, blocks the synthesis of enzymes, and paralyzes the work of the digestive tract. In the next day, the body is weakened, motor functions cease and appetite is lost. Large doses of the agent cause a strong suppression of reproductive ability. The next generations are born weak and unviable. The drug has repellent properties, scaring away adults. The larva enters the body by intestinal and contact routes.
- Duration of action... The product is not stable in the external environment, quickly disintegrates under the influence of the sun's rays. The period of activity is several hours.
- Compatibility... Compatible with all chemical and biological pesticides.
- When to apply? Do not spray in strong winds, temperatures below 15 ° and high humidity conditions.
- How to prepare the solution? To process 1 weave, 50 ml of the product is stirred in a glass of cold water, then poured into a bucket of water and stirred. The solution is used immediately.
- Lepidocide application... Potato bushes are abundantly moistened with a solution by spraying. Processing is possible at any period of plant development, no more than 2 times per season.
- Toxicity... Lepidocide poses no danger to people, animals, any insects (excluding the Lepidoptera detachment). Belonged to grade 4.
An insecticidal biological product aimed at destroying a large complex of pests. These include the larvae and caterpillars of leaf-eating insects, excluding the scoop and moth.
- Release form... Wetting and dry powder of grayish or brown color. Concentration - 30 or 60 billion viable spores per 1 g of mass. Packaged in double waterproof polyethylene bags weighing 200 g.
- Composition... The product contains spores of the bacterium Bacillusthurengiensisvar. dendrolimus.
- Mechanism of action... The drug acts from the inside, entering the body in the intestinal way. It disrupts the normal functioning of the digestive system, makes holes in the walls of the intestine, stops the production of enzymes. The larvae stop eating and growing after 2-3 days, then die.
- Duration of action... Dendrobacillin rapidly disintegrates in the external environment, so the duration of action is limited to a few hours.
- Compatibility... The product is perfectly combined with other biological, as well as chemical insecticides and acaricides.
- When to apply?... At any stage of potato vegetation during mass invasions of potato moths, after the appearance of larvae. The drug is used in calm weather in conditions of normal humidity at a temperature not lower than 15 °.
- How to prepare the solution? A weighed portion of the preparation is ground in a very small amount of cold water until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. This mass is diluted in 10 liters of water with a temperature not exceeding 20 °. Before pouring the solution into a spray bottle, filter it through cheesecloth folded several times. To process 1 hundred square meters, you need 30-50 ml per bucket of water.
- Mode of application... During processing, all ground parts of potato bushes are moistened, evenly distributing the solution and preventing it from flowing to the ground.
- Toxicity... The drug is practically non-toxic both for humans and animals, and for many beneficial insects, excluding oak and silkworms.
A biological product that effectively acts on gnawing pests and their larvae.
- Release form... Powder packed in polyethylene bags weighing 100 and 200 g.
- Composition... Spores of the bacterium Bacillusthurengiensisvar. galleriae at a concentration of 30 billion spores per gram of powder.
- Mechanism of action... Identical to the action of Dendrobacillin.
- Duration of action... Up to 24 hours
- Compatibility... Combines with biological and chemical agents.
- When to apply? In dry weather at temperatures above 20 °.
- How to prepare the solution? Dilute 30-60 ml of the powder in a bucket of cold water.
- Mode of application... Spraying the plants abundantly and evenly.
- Toxicity... Practically safe for humans and animals - grade 4.
Fast-acting drugs of chemical origin, belong to the class of pyrethroids.
They have completely identical composition and properties, although they belong to different manufacturers.
They act against a large number of pests, including potato moths.
- Release form... Emulsion concentrate packed in cans of 1 and 5 liters.
- Composition... Cypermethrin - 250 g / l.
- Mechanism of action... Arrivo insecticide and Cymbush significantly inhibit the opening of potassium and sodium channels and thereby interfere with the passage of impulses along the nerves. There is paralysis of the limbs and death. They enter the body by intestinal and contact routes.
- Duration of action... Activity continues for 12-14 days.
- Compatibility... Not compatible with alkaline insecticides.
- When to apply? Cannot be used in heat, precipitation and high sun activity. In calm weather, application is possible at any stage of the potato growing season.
- How to prepare the solution? To process 1 weave, you need to dilute 1-1.5 ml of the product in a bucket of cool water.
- Mode of application... Spraying of bushes is possible twice a season with an interval of at least 20 days.
- Toxicity... They have a high toxicity for bees and fish (class 2), moderate for humans and animals (class 3).
All remedies against potato moth will effectively fight it only if all tips and advice.
They do not pose a danger to humans, but still can cause poisoning, if the spraying work is carried out without personal protective equipment, and vegetables are used as food until the preparations are completely removed into the soil.